Jan 10, 2019
Savvy solo travelers are all about maximizing their experiences, and knowing how to use stopovers can be a seriously powerful tool at your disposal. Who better than your solo travel advisor Astrid Clements to explain it all! What a stopover is, how to use it, who offers them—all that and more on this episode of Solo Travel Talk.
Some of the questions answered on this show include:
- What is the difference between a layover and a stopover?
- What are the limitations of a stopover?
- Which airlines offer stopovers?
- Are stopovers free?
- Can you do a stopover in Portugal?
- Do any airlines offer bonuses with their stopovers?
- Which airline has the best stopover program?
Mentioned on the show: Airwander.com
We love sharing the most innovative and informative content to get you out there solo. Astrid, your expert Solo Travel Advisor-- has an amazing packing list available for download. Get it at her website, AstridTravel.com. Follow Astrid on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher, or with your favorite podcast app. Just go solo!